Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Patchique' Week 4 Block Talk

Patchique Quilt Project  Week 4 
I 've been busy this past week, but had time to work on a few blocks for my  Patchique' Quilt Project, sewing along with Amanda, The Patchsmith.

Block 8 :   a Patchwork block 


Block 8     photo from Japanese Taupe Quilts

This is my block 8~

Block 8 is called Uroko  , which means scales     Susie's Sunroom
Block 73 :  an applique block

Block 73  from Japanese Taupe Quilts


Block 73 is called Yama fubuki , and means mountain snowstorm
by Susie's Sunroom



Completed Patique blocks so far:





Slowly, but surely, I am making a nice pile of blocks from the book!  
Amanda's blocks are really so beautiful.... hop on over to The Patchsmith to see hers!
I'm off to my sewing room!




6 comments:

  1. Your blocks are gorgeous, Susie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more great blocks added...such sharp points on those triangles, and I really love the colors in the mountain snowstorm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...lovely blocks...my God it is such a big project...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just keep looking at it as one block at a time! It is fun to learn new things, and see how Amanda's look with her fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome blocks!!! I will finish catching up with you this weekend!! You are on my list in Bloglovin that says I follow you..maybe i should unfollow you and refollow you??

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. i am so thankful you do not have comment verification!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking time to write a comment!